Ambition of the Eight is a massively multiplayer top-down fighting game. Fight up to 12 other players on one PC with precision melee combat and control the power ups that spawn on the map to dominate your opponents.
- Arena Mode - 12 players can enter on one PC for single screen party mayhem.
- Slayer and Team Slayer Modes
- Weapons include a variety of Swords, Pikes, Bows and Bombs
- Precision based melee and ranged combat!
- Light RPG elements - Collect and offer the spirits of the defeated to improve your character’s speed, strength, stamina, or health
- More weapons including Axes, Hammers, Katana, Magic and more - all with unique functions and properties
- Magic Stacking - Cast spells with your team members for new and more powerful spells.
- Maps - A variety of stages in unique locations and special features.
- Technical abilities such as evading and parrying
- Game modes including Capture the Flag, Elimination, Oddball, party game types and more
- Conquest game mode - Two clans fight for victory to proceed to the next screen. The team to reach their enemy’s side of the stage first - wins.
- Battlefield Mode - Up to 8 players can split screen on one console to fight in a hardcore mode that pits your skills against your friends.
- Battle Royale Mode - Spawn with nothing and search the map for equipment and items - seeking to conquer the Totems of the other clans to prevent them from respawning.
- LAN and ONLINE play with even more players!
- Profiles that track stats and unlock visual achievements
- Customizable character options, game types and maps!
- Co-op Survival Mode
My goal with Ambition of the Eight:
I want to make a beautiful go to multiplayer experience for people who enjoy games in groups and give players a reason to get together for a LAN party. I believe I can do that with Ambition of the Eight’s easily accessible presentation and technical depth that will keep players coming back for more. I plan to include a variety of game modes that allow people to play at parties or at tournaments - whatever the mood!
Video Updates on game development progress.